Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


My first mother's day was wonderful! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I came home and Mason's hands had a blue tint to them. I kinda freaked out wondering what Danny let Mason get into and finally he gave in and showed me a piece of paper with two hand prints in blue paint. Awe how cute, so when I came down on mother's day I saw (below) the page with hand prints, how cute....


Then later he gave me this picture, the one above was just a practice one, and he used as a joke... but I still think it is cute and will keep it.

Danny also got me some flowers and made us a scrumptious dinner!

Steak, mashed potatoes and salad :) yummmy!

Happy Mother's day! I am so grateful to me a mom and I love Mason so much. I especially love Danny for making this day so special for me :) Yay, I love my boys!!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

How are you? I just saw your site and thought I would say hi. Your little boy is so cute!

Matt and Amie said...

What a good husband! You look great, and your little one is a doll! Isnt being a Mom the best!?

Jessica said...

That is SOOOO sweet. Danny just got himself some major points. What a great idea for a gift.

Jared and Laura said...

That is such a sweet thing to do...and what a great keepsake! I love your pictures...you both look wonderful!