Sunday, March 30, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
baby Roy... he is only a month old in this picture and he was born on Valentines Day :) Danny works with his dad, Cory. Erin, Roy's mom, runs dog shows. She said that Ralph would be good at the agility runs, but I think he would get super distracted by the other dogs....
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
* You sleep really well at night... not so much with the naps
* You can roll over, belly to back! In fact, you don't really like to be on your tummy so you will try and roll over as soon as possible :)
* You can sit up all by yourself!
* You LOVE Ralph! Every time you spot him you get a huge smile on your face and start to chuckle. If Ralph is playing with his toys and growls or if he runs around crazy you start hysterically laughing, it is so cute
* Anything mom and dad are holding, you want to hold too or at least grab. Pretty much you like to grab anything and put it in your mouth
* You got an ear infection and went on a nursing strike for about a week. It was awful since mom had a cold at the same time, but your are back to normal now, yay!
* You found your feet and you like to hold them when you are laying on the floor
* If you lay on the floor for a long period of time you turn in circles, by kicking your legs up and down. I think your record is 540 degrees (a circle and a half)
* You are a crazy sleeper... you are usually completely unswaddled and turned at least 90 degrees
* You love to look in the mirror
* Oh and you drool.... ALOT :)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Mason is taking a nap, it is a MIRACLE. Lately he will only take a 40 min nap IF I am lucky. It has been super frustrating because I can't get anything done... Anyway he has been asleep for almost 2 hours and I am so excited that I thought I would post it, yay! Who knows if he will do it again, but hey I will take what I can get! I made cookies, anybody want some :)