Saturday, May 15, 2010

Girls away...Boys will play

Since April and Lily left town, Mason and I did the following for the first time together:

Bowling


I think he has the record of slowest bowl...but he loved it.

Camping

Mason loved playing in the fire, staying up way too late and of course eating tons of Marshmellows. I have to remember not to underestimate him. After slaving over the fire to warm a mellow up for him, I turned around to see how he was doing(he was so quiet) and he had finished half the marshmellow bag!


Throwing rocks in the river is nothing new, but throwing LOTS of rock and making a little dam was awesome.
Tick
We had to perform surgery because he got a hitch hiker from the woods :-(
Mini Golf

The thought going through his mind: "If the object is to get the ball in the hole, why do we need this stick?"

There is a much more effecient way!






3 comments:

April said...

this makes me so happy! I miss you guys :)

rachel june* said...

your husband is so sweet for posting this! if only i could get mine to blog....

Kristi said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! So fun! Good quality father/son time... that's nice.