Monday, July 16, 2012

To the dentist

This was the first time I took my kids to the dentist, I know shame on me, Mason was already 4.  But he sort of freaks out about new things so I wasn't very motivated plus their teeth ended up looking perfect so that is good.  Lily went first and she did so good and listened to everything she was supposed to do.  Actually they both did even Mason!  I am so proud of both of them.  Mason didn't like to get the fluoride treatment but that is ok.  I am one happy mama especially that they don't have too many issues. Well Mason does grind his teeth which there isn't much we can do about that right now and he does have a cross bite which the dentist thinks might resolve itself when he gets his permanent teeth so hopefully that is true!  With Danny and my teeth genes I can only imagine how expensive braces are going to be!  









No comments: