Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friends are like wedgies...


One of the aspects of Job that we are studying in seminary is the influence that friends can have one you. As I looking through some of my "friends" pictures I came up with this one above and also this one below that I thought was classic. Nate was my roommate in college and I begged him to be the Best Man at my wedding. If you know him, you would understand how funny it is to see him like this! I'm still not sure how I got him to pose with his stuffed cow like this but I think its hilarious! Thanks for the laugh Nate :-)





2 comments:

Nate said...

If murder were legal I would be exercising that option. Since it is not, I will dig though every photo I have of you until I find one just as...humiliating! THIS IS WAR!

Danny said...

As always, I wish the best of luck in all your endeavors, but until that time comes, enjoy snuggling with that little friend of yours!