Monday, March 10, 2008

Crazy sleeper

This is what Mason looks like when we put him to bed for the night (note... this was actually taken after his morning nap that is why it is light and his eyes are open, but you get the idea)


This is what I saw when I went to check on Mason this morning (he slept with out a peep for 10 hours :) ) if you look closely you can see a little blue foot sticking through the slats of the crib. It made me a little nervous that his face was against the bumper, but I had checked on him about an hour earlier and his head was the other way so no worries :) hahahahaha he is so funny, and he did this with out making too much noise, craziness. I had to wake him up after 10 hours... I guess day light savings has him tired too!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha, too funny. Tea has always loved to sleep with her face smooshed into the bumper, even to this day. I used to get nervous but she loves it and I couldn't do much about it.