Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joseph Smith's home and the Sacred Grove

Here are some pictures I took while taking the tour of Joseph Smith's homes and the Sacred Grove, sorry there are alot :)

this is the style of fence the Smiths used on their land
this is the home Joseph and Emma lived after they got married

mossy

looks like little stars

walking into the Sacred Grove

I don't know what these are called but they look cool

this is the home Joseph Smith grew up in (reconstructed)

river through the Sacred Grove

a sign of spring :)

3 comments:

elyse michele said...

April! You are so talented! These pictures are gorgeous! It makes me want to go there even more! Some day... Hope all is well! I love all your cute pictures :)

April said...

Thanks Elyse! I hope you get to go there, though I recommend going in the summer when it is green and pretty :) Let me know if you do, we only live a few hours away!

The Andrew Family said...

I especially love the flowers peeking out of the dead leaves!