Tuesday, March 31, 2009

spring is coming :)

It is finally warming up here in Albany NY! That means playing outside and happy children. Here are some pictures of Mason and miss Tea (say "tay-ah") who I babysit. These two red heads have so much fun together :)

umm mom I want that ball...

hugs (haha, Tea loves to give Mason hugs and kisses)

for some reason Tea really loved this block of wood

Mason's new favorite trick

Tea thought she'd try too

I LOVE this picture of her, look at her pretty green eyes!

Mason being a goober as usual

the chair tastes good, just so you know

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those pictures are great. I love seeing how she is without me. I love them all.

P.S. Miss Tea can make friends with anyone or anything :)

Jared and Laura said...

I love those pictures of the little redheads, esp. the one of the two of them sitting in front of the blue door. Do you do photography on the side? Your pictures are really good!

April said...

thanks Laura, I love to play around with photography! I just love to take pictures, esp of my cute little boy :)