Friday, April 23, 2010

Mason is 2 1/2

On April 19th, also my bday!, Mason officially turned 30 months.  He is so much fun and certainly keeps me on my toes!  He loves cars, trucks, trains, balls, sticks, rocks, flowers, animals and dinosaurs.  He loves "bekfast" and snack time snuggling and reading books (especially "new books" from the library).  When you first meet him is is really shy and then when he warms up he is as crazy as can be.  

 Here are some funny things he does lately:

  • When Danny speaks Spanish to Mason, he will reply in total gibberish with out skipping a beat!
  • 90% of the time he falls asleep with his pillow or a blanket over his face
  • He calls quesadillas,quesa"daddy"
  • For a week or so he went through a phase of calling me "mama" and danny "danny."  So he has gone from calling Danny "guy" then "danny" and now finally he calls  him "dad"
  • His newest favorite game is "chase Ralph" which consists of Mason grabbing one of his big trucks and chasing Ralph around the house... Ralph, unlike Mason, does not like this game!
  • He loves piggy back rides from dad
  • watering the garden with mom and then playing with the hose
  • Loves going to the "nursery gym" while I work out

Some of the funny things he says:

  • Oh this is so yummy in my tummy
  • calls Lily a chickadee (because that is what I call her sometimes)
  • Monkey = "booksie"
  • Peperoni = "paperoosie"
  • "mom, mom, mom, mom..... MOM"  (just like that clip from family guy where stewie keeps saying mom over and over... I don't watch that show but I see the commercial on TBS)
  • "mom you kiss my tongue!"  so gross
  • "what's dat?"
  • "what color is dis?"
  • "Oh WOW!"  (to almost anything new to him)

Happy 2 1/2 years Mason!  We love watching you grow and learn new things!  xoxoxo :)


*edit*  Mason's 2 1/2 year stats:  34lbs and is 36inches tall... The height is probably off since he wouldn't really lay still to get measured :)

No comments: