Saturday, April 17, 2010

Walking by the river... again :)

These were taken a month ago on a nice spring evening.  I love days like this when, on the whim we decide to go do something fun :)  Mason had a blast and loves to throw rocks in the river!
 Warning there are a lot of pictures!  I am sure I will here something from Danny :)

At the beginning of the trail, already finding rocks!

Dad is holding Mason's rocks

Ha, I love funny outtakes! 

Awe, I love my red heads!

"its toooooo heavy guy"

If you look really close you can see a blurry rock and hand above Mason's head

Yes her hair is red!

Man I want to kiss his cheeks!


And now for some rock throwing...

"can I throw this one?"
I love this picture of him!


chubby legs :)

JUMP!



These photos were originally taken on 3/20/2010

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love all the pics :)