Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall family pictures

It was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon after church, and my neighbor gets the most beautiful golden light in her back yard, not to mention she actually has trees= leaves :)  Oh and a tire swing which Mason loves!

 Lily was especially excited about the leaves!

We kept trying to get Mason to tell us how old he was going to be in a couple of days...

He uses his thumb when he tells us he will be three!

Counting his fingers :)



Oh they are so sweet!  I love them :)

I managed to get a fairly decent shot of the family.  Tripods and remotes are still tricky for me :)

Mason showing off the crown they gave him in nursery since it is his birthday this week!
1...

2....

 3! He can't figure out how to get his thumb down :)


Wow, some pictures of me :)

No comments: