Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mason turns 3!

This kid is one lucky kid, let me tell you!  The day before his birthday he saw a package arrive from grandma Newman.  I told him hey if he could get it open, go for it... well while I was cooking dinner he came in and showed me his brand new dinosaur train set (he managed to get all that package tape off!) and he loved it so much we had to put it together that night!  Stupidly I didn't take any pictures but I did get a video which I will have to get up later...

Here are some pictures from his birthday.  He woke up and went straight for the presents!  Note the bed head :)


He got lots of books from grammy



Thats my boy, lining them all up :)

This is my attempt at the fire truck cake he wanted, I followed some directions for a book.  It didn't turn out perfect but Mason liked to help make it.  It was actually really yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!


We decided not to have a friend party this year, but his friend Clara came over so we had a fun singing happy birthday, blowing out candle and eating yummy cake!


Then we went to Wendy's for dinner because that is what he wanted.  He was especially pleased because we went inside which was a fun treat for him :)

No comments: