Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Newman Photography


Just in case you haven't heard I started my own photography business in 2011!  Yay  I am so excited, scared, and even more excited.  Photography makes my soul happy and complete.  I moved to a more professional steam lined website/blog and I would be so happy if you came over and say hi!  Also change your bookmark/subscription from my old photography blog to, drum roll please... www.aprilnewmanphoto.com

I had the beautiful logo designed from a talented friend I met at MTH in January.  Bridgett did an amazing job, especially the Lily, I LOVE it! 

Oh also I created a facebook fan page, if you come over and like it I will be your friend forever and ever :)

I will still be blogging here, as it is a journal for my family :)

Thank you all for your love and support!

xoxo April

No comments: