Monday, May 2, 2011

Lily and her babies

I have a great opportunity to watch my friends baby while she goes back to work.  Little miss Ella is close to 2 months old.  She is a tiny little peanut, I am not sure she even weighs as much as Lily did at birth :)  She is so good and happy.  I love having a little baby to snuggle during the day (then I can give her back and sleep at night!)  

Lily of course loves having her come over, wants to hold her constantly, help give her the bottle and makes sure she always has a toy and binky.  It is pretty cute and gives me hope that I can survive 3 children (no I am not pregnant)  Mason likes her too and will hold her especially if Lily wants too.  He is really sweet and calm with her and then reminds me that we need another baby because Lily isn't a baby anymore. Goodness...




No comments: