Monday, June 13, 2011

Last day of preschool = party!

The last day of preschool we had a fun little party at Anjanette's house.  Sadly we were missing Micheal and David.  They decorated cookies with the letter of their name and the number 3 for their age.  They had fun using blueberries strawberries and grapes for the decoration.  I thought it was funny though after all their hard work, they ate off the fruit and asked for the yummy cream cheese frosting to be taken off, weird kids... that is the best part!

Then Anjanette had the kids do the alphabet in sign language that they had been working on.  Mason didn't really participate but the girls did great!  Then we handed out certificates and went to play outside.  

I am so glad that I was able to do pre-school this year, I think Mason had so much fun and it was nice for him to go to different peoples houses.  I had a lot of fun too playing with the kids when they came over to my house!  I am hoping to do it again next year to save money by not enrolling him in a pre-k!


























No comments: