Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random November iphone pics

We made this for family home evening one night.  Mason and Lily colored the tree, and Mason cut and glued everyone's name.


Mason has really been into building with his little legos.  Danny has been patiently (very very patiently) teaching him how to follow the instructions and find the right pieces  These are some of his creations, he was especially proud of the helicopter because it was the first thing he made by following the instructions himself!

Mmm, water

Yup we still had Halloween stuff clear into November, oops

I got a new camera, yay!

I think it is so funny when he spells his name right to left, crazy kid!

Loving afternoon naps

Also love it when the kids actually take a nap

I won a free meal for 10 people at Chipotle, it was so much fun.  I invited a lot of my friends at church to partake in the goodness.  The best part is that a friend I took, also won so I got to go again, yay!

Lily likes to practice her stacking skills!

We have been doing a lot of painting!

Pretty sunset

Playing with friends, aka wrestling

Mason is doing a great job practicing his writing skills!

This is an oldie, before her hair started getting really curly :)

This is an old one too :)

I love getting pretty things in the mail

And I LOVE hot chocolate with lots and lots of marshmallows!

Hi camera :)

Oh, this boy just cracks me up!

Mason has been really great at getting the table all set up in the mornings for breakfast.  As you can see we don't switch it up much... mostly just cereal :)

Pretty morning

I love feet!  Well Mason and Lily's feet :)


Yummy food, I am glad that my kids love fruits and veggies so much!

I love this hard working guy!

Christmas tree up right after Thanksgiving!  The kids loved decorating it :)

Lily snuggling with Grandma who came to visit

Baby squishy snuggling with me and Lily on the couch

We had a crazy warm November, which resulted in Ralph getting some ticks and fleas, YUCK!

My kids apparently like Rachel Ray, haha

No comments: