Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oliver 9 months

We officially have a crawler :)  Oliver is my first baby to crawl normal, the other 2 had this little peg leg thing going on :)  And I am thinking his hair is looking blonder by the day, I guess we will really see when he finally gets more of it.  He is definitely my baldest baby I have had, also the hardest, who knew blonde bald babies would be harder than the red heads :)  Taking pictures of him on the blanket are terribly difficult if I don't have Danny to help now because by the time I get the camera back to my face after laying him down he is already turning over to crawl away!  






Then I thought it would be fun to recreate some of the pictures I took of him when he was 2 months old on the bed with the cute hat that my sister gave him.  Welp that was a bad idea, I had Mason helping me to stop Oliver before he crawled right off the bed but all I ended up with was some blurry pictures of me trying to chase him down.  Which in retrospect are pretty much perfect :)






So later on that day or another day I am not sure I had Danny help me, it was funny chasing him around and I had to put on a wider lens to try and catch him.  At least he was so excited to crawl that he got distracted from the hat for a little while :)  

































No comments: