Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Okay so here are some pictures of Mason, I admit I am a little obsessed and I am pretty sure Danny is going to say I put too many pictures up.... hahaha oh well. And I forgot to update you all on his growth, we went to the doctor a couple of days ago for his 6 month check up: height 28 inches (90 %), weight 19 lbs 14 oz, so I gunna say 20lbs (80 %), and head circumferance 17 1/2 (70%). So it seems he is growing just fine :)


not so into tummy time
he loves to grab is toes
funny face
yup, he is trying to shove both hands into his mouth
check out the lashes and red hair :)looks like he is posingcutehe is chewing on his shirtand he likes it :)my little chub

3 comments:

henderson family said...

He is SO cute Apes!! Love seeing pictures- it's never too much! (:

Hurst Family said...

I think the pictures are great! Keep them coming. I love how he is chuby he is so cute, your lucky I wanted Phillip to get chuby but he is super tall and thin.

Mike and Heidi said...

What great pictures of Mason! You have a gift for taking expressive pictures. He is such a cute a baby and a perfect mix of you and Danny!