Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TAG

Okay so I have been tagged a couple of times so here it goes:

Tag ABC's

A-Attached or Single?Attached, to Danny!

B-Best Friend? Danny

C-Cake or pie? Cake, chocolate... chocolate pie is good too!

D-Day of choice? Saturday, because Danny is home and doesn't have to study for Seminary :)

E-Essential Item? My sunglasses... sounds weird but I take them wherever I go!

F-Favorite color? Blue and Yellow

G-Gummy bears or worms? worms

H-Home town? Salt Lake City (Sugarhouse)

I-Favorite indulgence? chocolate :)

J-January or July? July... its warm and our anniversary is the 20th

K-Kids? Yes, uno

L-Life isn't complete without? My family and Jesus Christ

M-Marriage date? July 20, 2004

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brother.... 3 sisters in law, 3 brothers in law

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples!

P-Phobias? I am scared that people are looking through my windows at night... you know, when you can't see out but people can see in, sounds weird but totally freaks me out!

Q-Quote? "Samsonite, I was way off!"

R-Reasons to smile? My boys... Danny, Mason and Ralph :)

S-Season of choice? In New York I love the fall... in Utah I like the Spring and Summer

T-Tag 3 people: Alisa, Rachel and Ashley C.

U-Unknown fact about me? I use to work at Jamba Juice

V-Vegetable? pretty much all veggies

W-Worst habit? procrastinating

X-Xray or Ultrasound? weird question, I guess ultrasound

Y-Your favorite food? Chips and Salsa oh and chocolate

Z-Zodiac sign: Aries


Okay now the book tag:


The instructions for this tag are as follows:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog

5. Tag 5 people


"Chip - or the man formerly known as Chip - is before me in a loose gray T-shirt that hangs off his shoulders and those faded jeans again."

I tag - Ashley H, Laina, Jenny, Shauna and Laura.

My friend Ashley Crosby lent me this book, she called it fluff, which it is... but it is hilarious, I laughed the whole time! I highly recommend it if you need a laugh :)

Okay there are my tags, hope you enjoyed the random little facts of my life :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love learning new things. That book looks cute.