Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yay it's APRIL :)

Okay I would just like to say that I am so excited it is finally April! Here are a few reasons:

* My name is April
* My birthday is in April (19th... don't forget ;)
* I love that on TV commercials they are always saying "April" because things are happening this month, and it makes me feel special that I hear my name all the time :)
* In April I finally feel like spring and warmness are coming... albeit it may snow 2 feet, but still it is a nice feeling to have winter closing
* Mason is going to be 6 months old! on my birthday :)
* And of course... The OFFICE will be back on TV April 10th! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy APRIL!!!! That would be fun to have a whole month dedicated to you!!! Let's see about getting a Jessica month:)

Jared and Laura said...

Yay for April! I'm with you on the OFFICE...finally.