Tuesday, April 21, 2009

quarter of a century

Sunday I turned 25! All I wanted for my birthday was for Danny to make me dinner :) And he did a FANTASTIC job. We had steaks and vegetable shish kabobs (spelling!) salad and yummy triple chocolate cupcakes. It was a beautiful day, and it was fun to spend time together as a family.


pretty flowers were given to me from my good friend Ashley, thanks!


Mason LOVED blowing out the candles (funny because he didn't care on lick on his bday) we had to keep lighting the candle over and over so he could blow them out, haha


Thanks for the wonderful birthday hubby, xoxoxo!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Fun! Dinner from the hubby is always a good thing...I got mine on Valentines day...I can only expect it once a year. :) Glad you had a good day!

Kristin said...

Ain't birthdays great? I love the picture of Mason blowing out the candles. :)

Kim and Steve said...

happy bday april!

Angeles said...

happy birthday apes! you're freakin' old. lol. and i'm so going to call when i come because we're gonna need a tour guide. lol. by the way i LOVE the photos, especially the one with mason he looks so chubby. i love it!

elyse said...

April, I love reading your blog. So cute! Glad to hear that you're doing well. That is crazy that Chame is in your ward. You'll have to say hello to her for me. Oh and your mom is amazing, which you already know. That dress is gorgeous. Have a good weekend and happy late birthday! :)