Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Reception

Here are some pictures from the reception

my mama made Kristi's dress, it fit her like a glove!
pretty girl, and little red head in the background

Julie and Brandi, Julie is holding Brandi's baby Tyler

The Hawkins family (Danny's sister's family)

cutting the cake, yum yum

Mason had his hands in his pockets most of the night, so cute!

Here is the improvised bustle for Jon and Kristi's dance, they used grandpas belt to keep the dress up, haha!

pretty Kristi

Jon and Kristi's dance... they took dancing lessons, it was the cutest thing ever!

spinning

note the creepy blue head in the background... he was the DJ

kick, haha


doesn't grandpa bill look so excited to be here, haha

this is Mason's cousin Tyler, I wish I could have brought him home with me!!! he was so great and watched Mason pretty much the whole time :)

hanging out with daddy, watching the kids dance :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Brailsford said...

The dress is beautiful. Your mom is amazing. Too bad I did not know she was so talented when I got married. I would hire her in a minute. By the way 2 months to go...I am excited for you.

Melissa said...

You take the most amazing pictures!