Wednesday, June 3, 2009

another garden update

The picture from the post below was taken yesterday(8 days)... these picture are from today(9 days)! I am so excited how fast and sudden the garden is growing. Yesterday there was only a few zucchini and cucumbers popping up. Today all the cucumbers and zucchini are up, little carrots (you can't see unless you are really close) and some of the squash. I can't wait to see what "pops" tomorrow :)

if you click on the image you can see what I planted in each box (tomato and green peppers are going in this weekend) red arrows are showing where the plants are coming up.

here is some zucchini... if you look close you can see the shell of the seed on top of the plant! I thought it was cool, that and how it pushes the dirt out of the way!!!


I promise I won't do a daily post on my garden... maybe it is all the hormones going through me as I count down the days of little miss Newman coming. Either way I am so excited that things are actually growing in the garden, yay!

1 comment:

Kim and Steve said...

A garden is VERY exciting. I can't wait to plant one next summer. Your baby girl is almost here! And Lily is a darling name!! Good Luck!