Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Garden update

Here is a picture I took yesterday of our garden... it makes me so happy that things are growing... well not the basil so much, but that is ok. The cilantro, green peppers and tomatoes we put in a week and half ago, everything else is a little over 3 weeks growing :)


Here is a picture of our 9 other tomato plants... did you hear the story? I am special and bought waaaay to many. I gave some to my neighbors and then I didn't want them to die so we put them in pots. Some of them aren't looking so good, any ideas on how to revive them?

And here is our special box... I originally planted parsley, then Mason threw a whole bunch of carrot seeds in there :) I know I should probably pull them but I am kinda curious what is going to happen!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The tomatoes might just be in shock from being transplanted. Give 'em a couple of weeks.

The ones we planted got sunburned. :(

Raquel said...

They might need bigger pots... tomatoes have wide shallow roots so it they don't have room to spread out they might not make it.

Angeles said...

hey april. i'm going private. email me at angered8@gmail.com so i can invite you.