Thursday, June 4, 2009

So I am 38 weeks today which is exciting :) I hope this baby comes soon, I am exhausted and huge and uncomfortable. Way more so than I was with Mason. I am sure that has to do with chasing a 19 month old boy around the house.

I had an ultrasound today to "estimate" how big this baby is and they said 8lbs 2oz! Yikes I know that it is just a guess, but oh my goodness if it is right at all and I go for a couple more weeks this baby is going to be gigantic! I am going to try and not freak out to much and enjoy this time I have with Mason. Oh and they said she is still a girl which is awesome :)

A couple weeks ago I sort of had a break down because I realized I was pregnant... it is a weird thing this second time around, because most of my attention and thoughts are going toward Mason during the day. I feel this baby girl inside me and I am so excited to see her, but it is not the same as it was when I was pregnant with Mason. I also took so many classes, Lamaze infant classes, CPR classes etc and read every single book I could my hands on. Not this time so I feel, or felt totally unprepared. These last couple of weeks I have been trying to prepare myself more so I feel a little bit better, but mostly I am just ready to be done, and meet my little girl :)

So I would appreciate any positive vibes that this baby will be here soon :) And if I remember I will have Danny take a picture of me so you can see how big I am!!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

April, you can do it! You are an amazing woman and in the home stretch! What a lucky little girl to have such a great mommy.

Kristi said...

Yes, I wanna see pics. I think you look super super cute when you are pregnant I should know I got to see you in Hawaii last time. I remember how adorable you looked in a swimsuit! You are an incredible mommy and you be an awesome mommy for Lily as you have been for Mason!