Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Speaking of Raquel...

I love her! She is my favorite older younger sister :) I planned on giving a shout out to each sibling on their birthday this year... I did one for Brady in January, but I forgot to do Raquel's in June (in my defense I had a 1 week old baby) But better late than never!!!

I have loved Raquel since the first day I met her...

I love to give her hugs...

and run around...

and of course tea parties (check out her AWESOME mullet, be jealous!)

and take baths together

and she makes funny faces, haha

speaking of funny faces, whenever we take family/group type pictures and say "ok now a funny one" Raquel is always the one that does not participate... she always looks cute and makes the rest of us look special!

Raquel thank you for being such a wonderful sister. I love your:
spirit
long hair and green eyes
your laid back personality
your work ethic
your love of books
weird quirks (like being even!)
optimism
blonde moments!

Thanks for being such a wonderful sister, Love you!

xoxoxo

No comments: