Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday BRADY

Today is my baby brother's 19th birthday! His last year of being a teenager. He is going on a mission in a couple of months :) Anyway as a tribute to him I thought I would put up some pictures of us when we were little....

This on is funny because as you can tell I have a special look on my face... I remember I was SOOOO mad because I didn't get to hold Brady for the picture (hello... I am the oldest!) anyway I retaliated by not smiling, ha take that!

us being special

I thought this one was funny since he was running around naked at my grandma's house, haha

Brady and me with my great-grandma Stevens

Brady and me up at our cabin at Bear Lake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!! I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

bethany said...

Happy birthday Brady!

These photos made my night! I LOVE the matching dresses, bows, and HAIR in the first one and your yellow jellies in the last pic :)

April said...

My mom always made sure we had matching dresses etc, and of course we ALWAYS had big hair for pictures, hahahad! Oh and yes I loved those yellow jellies!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have them now :)