Friday, July 23, 2010

markers markers are so fun :)

I am in the primary presidency in my ward in NY.  One of my job responsibilities to to plan/execute the quarterly primary activities.  On a Friday the day before one of these activities we had a ward activity at the church building.  Danny was running around helping set up and things, so I went to the library to get last minute preparations ready for the activity the next day.  I sat Mason on the counter with some markers and paper (so Lily wouldn't get them), and let Lily down on the floor to crawl and explore.  I had to make copies and find pictures and I was having a hard time finding what I needed.  And lets just say I was VERY focused...

Lily was totally destroying things, pulling everything down with in reach eating paper etc.  I just let her do it because I needed to get things done and I would clean it up later.  Then the Bishop walked in to get something, I was totally embarrassed that I let the place get such a mess.  He was really nice and just laughed and said "hey I understand, I have 5 kids!"

A few minutes later Danny walked in, mumbled something and I told him I was almost done and would bring the kids out in a minute.  Well I finished and found everything I needed then looked up to this:

This was actually taken the next day because I forgot my camera

Hahaha I didn't even know what to think... He has never done this before (ok that is a lie, he did it once before, I should have known!).  When I look back I realized he kept saying, "look mom snake"  and when Danny came into the library he informed me that Mason was drawing all over himself.  But like I said I was focused!


pictures from 4/23

No comments: