Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Traveling

The NY Newmans are currently in the Seattle area.  It has been a lovely time so far visiting family, eating lots of food and having fun.  I have sadly been neglecting this blog but here are some pictures from the airport.  

We had an 1 1/2 hour flight to Baltimore then a 6 hour flight to Seattle. With 2 kids. Be jealous, not!

Actually all in all they did pretty well considering the circumstances and well, benadryl.

Stretching our legs in Baltimore :)

After a little benadryl, Lily layed on Danny

And Mason layed on the floor (which is awesome)

Mt. Rainer from the window :)

I have no idea when I will be able to catch up with the rest of the trip until I get back.  I have set it up so some past pictures will post!  I will be leaving for Utah on Wednesday, yay :)

No comments: