Thursday, September 29, 2011

happy birthday surprises

My sister in law Kristi had a great idea to surprise her husband Jon for his birthday.  She had all his family and friends say happy birthday in a unique way and take a picture that she turned into a slide show for him.  I thought it was such a great idea, I am going to have to steal it from her I think. 

Our first attempt was to have the kids be letters on the driveway but as you can see that didn't really work out.  Then we wrote on their tummies and they thought was fun.  Of course it didn't help to reinforce our rule that you can't draw on yourself, we are really great contradicting parents like that, haha.  Anyway here is our attempt for the birthday present!  Happy Birthday Uncle Jon!




1 comment:

Justin and Toshi said...

too cute! I am still in awe of Lily's hair! So beautiful!