Sunday, May 27, 2012

Oliver 3 months

Since Oliver is 4 months today I thought I would go ahead and show you his 3 month pictures :)  Oliver is truly a delight and I am so happy he is part of our little family.  He is a chunky monkey at 17lbs!  He is smiley and just started to giggle a some things, mostly when Mason or Lily come up and surprise him.  He is also ticklish under his arms and under his chin on his neck and collar bone.  He doesn't sleep as well as Mason and Lily did but that is ok because I enjoy snuggling him and rocking him.  I don't even mind too much the snuggles in the middle of the night.  He will usually only wake up once but sometimes it will be 2 or 3 times.  We tried not swaddling him in the swaddle blankets (with velcro) for a couple of nights and just used regular blankets but that didn't go over well.  He sleeps MUCH better being swaddled tight with the velcro!  He also loves his binky and will drift off to sleep all by himself if he is swaddled and has the binky!  I love my squishy happy little boy :)  















3 comments:

Tera said...

I LOVE these pictures of him. So darling!

Brian and Emily said...

GORGEOUS pictures! The second to last one is stunning, really! I could chew on his legs.

Justin and Toshi said...

Look at those ROLLS! I love it! He is so CUTE!