Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grand Tetons and Jenny Lake

We stayed at Bear Lake for a couple extra days while all the go to work people had to leave.  It was really fun and we decided to go to Jackson Hole for the day and to Grand Teton National Park.  It was a little rainy but so fun.  If you look closely at my kids they totally got eaten alive by bugs one night, they got so swollen.  Masons eyes was swollen shut and Lily nose right between her eyes was about triple its normal size.  I have no idea what kind of freak mosquitos were out that night but it was crazy! So they look funning in these pictures but the back drop could have been more amazing!!!  

We took a ferry ride across Jenny Lake which was pretty and then we went up on a .5 mile hike to see a huge waterfall.  Mason and Lily did really well considering.  Mason asked if you only hike when it is raining because the only other time we had taken him was when were in the rainforest in Seattle haha, and it was certainly raining then too!

Oh and when we were driving out we saw a whole bunch of people stopped on the side of the road so I got out and saw a couple of grizzly bears, too bad I didn't have my telephoto lens with me that day but I did get a couple of pictures, pretty cool!












































No comments: