Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sick girl

One random day after playing at a friends house we came home and had lunch.  Shortly after I put Oliver down for a nap I was trying to get the kids ready for "rest time" upstairs in their rooms.  I noticed Lily laying on the couch which isn't totally abnormal so I took Mason upstairs and when I came down she was asleep.  Now that is weird, it never happens especially on the couch.  I go over and touch her and realize she has a fever.  I tried to take her to her bed but she got mad and wanted to stay on the couch so I let her.  She woke up after a little while and then around 5pm again she feel asleep on the couch (pictures of her with the blanket are from later in the day).  CRAZY, I knew she was sick and she ended up having hand foot and mouth disease, yuck!  And we were so nice to spread it around the family and to her friends, we like to share around here :)  










No comments: