Monday, September 3, 2012

Soccer

Mason loves to play soccer at home, and seems to have pretty good food coordinations which he certainly learned from his daddy because it isn't from me!  Well I thought it would be fun to do the rec soccer league which was 8 Saturdays in September and October.  Well I should have figured that it was going to be pure torture for me haha.  Mason does not like trying new things and does not like a lot of people.  Danny had to become a "coach" so that Mason would even be on the field.  He did like doing the drills at the beginning but not playing the games (Until the last day, week 8)  We wouldn't let him stop since we committed to it but it was hard for me because the easier choice would have been to stop and not have Danny and I irritated the whole time.  But as I learn more about Mason's personality I realize it takes him a long time to enjoy new things, this is how it has been with everything, nursery, primary, preschool and now soccer.  We will see if he grows up to like it more, otherwise we will put him in sports that are more individual focused and not contact like swimming, track and possibly volleyball.  Only time will tell! Here are some pictures of Mason not playing soccer :)  Lily sure wanted to run on the field however haha :) 
















No comments: