Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary Danny!

Yesterday Danny and I celebrated our 4th anniversary :) Here are some pictures of us...

one of our first dates, the lighting of the tree in Rockefeller Center

Valentines weekend we went to Palmyra and Niagara Falls, very cold!

For my birthday he took me on a carriage ride through central park in NYC and a candlelight dinner in the park
this was taken when he came to visit me in Utah for a weekend right before we got engaged
this was taken that same weekend at a friends wedding
yay, we're engaged
and we wed :)
our first camping trip together
Yankee's game
our first anniversary we went to Ft. Lauderdale and on a cruise to Cozumel, here is us on the ship
at Key West
for our second anniversary Danny took me to Japan, here we are in Tokyoat some temple

for our 3rd anniversary he took me to Hawaii.... at the PCC

and snorkeling in Sharks Cove
Wow, I sure am spoiled :) Danny said since we did three awesome trips in a row for anniversaries he is going to take 3 years off, hahahha. Actually this year we bought a sliding glass door for our deck, whaaaa hooo :) Happy Anniversary Danny I love you very much :)

1 comment:

Mike and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, you have had some amazing anniversaries!