Thursday, July 24, 2008

lets add to the memories

Do it, you know you wanna :)

1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Nan said...

I know Danny. You have a one-of-a-kind. I have several memories of Danny. I knew him while he was at DeVry. My first memory of him, was my first day at the single's ward. He made me feel welcomed and was a friend from the beginning. You see I had just moved to phoenix from a small town and was doubting my move. I had tried several other single wards and was told that I didn't belong b/c I didn't live in the boundaries. I finally decided that I would give it one more try, before I went home. That's when I attended Danny's ward. Everything from there is history. I ended up staying here and eventually meeting my husband here. I am forever grateful for Danny's friendship.

JaredandKatie said...

I know Danny too. He was actually one of the people that introdeced me to my hubby. I have never met you April but you would have to be one neat chica for Danny to marry!! :) Congrats on the baby,. He is so cute!! I love all that red hair! You two make a very sweet couple.