Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're alive :)

So Danny Mason and I have been on Vacation for the last couple of weeks... We, well I was in Utah for almost two weeks and Danny met me the last weekend. Now we are in Seattle with Danny's family :) It has been a fun and hectic but it is so nice to be around family. I don't have any pictures yet to put up... mostly there are too many and I don't have time now, so be prepared to see TONS of pictures when I get back in NY. Here are a few things we have been doing and hopefully there will be pictures to follow soon:

Mason and I and my family went to Bear Lake... first time for Mason at the beach and on a boat

Mason met both sets of Grandparents on my side (aka his great grandparents)

My cousin McKay came from his mission in Thailand so we attended his homecoming

Mason met his future wife, Bridget

Mason has cut two teeth and was so super sick! He had over a 102 fever and I took him to the doctor... she said it was from teething but it seemed a little extreme. Oh well he is better :) right middle top tooth June 25 (Utah), left middle top tooth July 2 (Seattle). Sorry you probably don't care about the dates, but this way I will remember.

We are in Seattle now and Mason met his grandma and grandpa Newman (Danny's parents) for the first time, as well as both sides of great grandparents. We have a baby blessing this Sunday so there are tons more people to meet and see :)

oh and Mason was a champ on the plane rides, and has been sleeping relatively well considering the time change and the sharp white things sawing through his gums :)

Ok stay tuned for pictures:)

No comments: