Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work Party

A couple of weeks ago we went to Danny's work party... it was really fun and we got to hang out with the coworker babies :)


Kaede, Mason and Roy

baby Kaede (Alex in english)
baby Roy

hey... boys don't hold hands!

Mason always has to have a toy in his mouth

Dad's and their boys... Matt & Kaede, Cory & Roy, Danny & Mason

checking each other out

happy :)


this is baby Roy's first time swimming, and he doesn't like it

Alex on the other hand...

Mason just likes to chill and put things in his mouth :)

yay for swimming :)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

He is such a little cutie!

Kristin said...

Not a problem April. You are welcome to check my blog anytime and leave comments . . . I check yours too, obviously. Hope you don't mind? :)

April said...

nope! I love comments :)

Barb said...

Thanks for saying hi on my blog! Your little boy is the most darling thing ever!! It's fun to stay in touch this way- I always get a kick out of Brady- he hangs out with my husband's little bro.

Catherine said...

AHHHH! Mason is so dang cute! I love that he's a total red-head, after all, I married one of those too. I hope when we have kids that they are this cute. I love him and just air-kissed my computer screen. He he.

Melanie said...

Mason is so cute! That's awesome that there are so many others that have little boys just around the same age. Looks like fun!

Anastasia said...

These are SO cute! I wish I would have had time to see Mason when you were at your parent's but, there is always the future... again, really cute!