Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Fitt's

Here are some pictures at grandma and grandpa's, our last stop of the day. Mason did really well considering all the craziness. My Grandma had a whole bunch of decorations on the ground like a train set and christmas villages... Mason really really wanted to play with them but luckily he had fun playing with everyone and was distracted


I think this face is so funny!

My cousin Olivia... she is so cute!

Danny is such a cute dad! Mason loves to read books

My aunt Natali, her baby Olivia and Mason

The little kids wanted a picture with Natali and this is the best one, haha!

Okay that should be all with the Christmas pictures, finally!!!!!!! I put up more on facebook if you are friends with me...

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Olivia is HUGE! Last time I saw her she was still a baby baby!