Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas time in Utah

Okay now I am moving on to pictures from Utah. We got there on the 23 of Dec. I will first start with some exciting news! Brady got his mission call on Christmas Eve!!! how cool is that. He received the big white envelope but he decided to wait and open it that evening at our family Christmas Eve party.

Brady is excited!

and a little scared

Heather couldn't wait until that evening so she started eating it

okay here he goes... he is nervous

reading "Elder Brady MacArthur, you have been called to serve in the Belgium Brussels/ Netherlands Mission speaking Dutch!"

he is happy because he wanted to go to a cold place and speak an obscure language :)

my dad telling him that he went to the Belgium Brussels/ France mission speaking French and that will cover many of the same areas!

checking out all the stuff!


Yay I am so excited for my baby brother!!! He will be such a great missionary :) He leaves to the MTC on April 22. Oh and I would like to say that I guessed he would be going to the Netherlands, so I win!

1 comment:

Jennifer Brailsford said...

This is such an exciting time for your brother and family. My brother is almost halfway in the Latvian Mission. Not too far from your brother but you are right it will be very different. Amazing at the same time. I did not know your dad went to the same area. How cool is that?