Saturday, January 24, 2009

First hair cut

Two weeks ago we gave Mason a hair cut... he had a major mullet going on and I was sick of people calling him a girl!!! It was kinda hard for me because I knew he wasn't a baby anymore and he looks like a little boy now! he is growing up fast!!! Here are some pictures from the event.

Mason before

after

party in the back

after

side view before

after

during the hair cut... he sat on the chair Danny made him, ate a candy cane and watched a movie. He was so good, as long as he had the candy cane, haha

cheese, haha... this is when he looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber, Danny hadn't got to the front yet, I promise it looks better now

what a sweet boy

one last look at THE MULLET

and now my handsome boy

he is so funny :)

6 comments:

Deb said...

He is so cute! The hair cut looks great on him!
I might have asked you this before but, what kind of camera do you use? You have such great shots and I am thinking about getting a nice(er) camera...I'm sure its 99% talent though.

April said...

Thanks Deb! I use the SLR Cannon Rebel XTI but I am pretty sure they aren't really making those anymore or something... the new one is the XSI which came out like 2 months after I bought this one, argh. It has an image stabilizer which would be awesome to have. Anyway I love my camera, and I think my photography got better once I took the time to figure out how to use it more than just a point and shoot. oh and I got a new lens which helped. Anyway it is a great camera and very affordable for a SLR!

Kristin said...

All of those shots look so great! I LOVE that last one especially!

Kim and Steve said...

I think you should have left him looking like Lloyd! jk he is a doll and that red hair is to die for!!

The Andrew Family said...

Wow, what a great job! He looks darling!

Kimberly said...

A great improvement. I'm impressed he sat so still for it.