Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kids and their toys

A usual day to day play time... Mason setting his toys up somewhere to play, trying to stay away from Lily. Yes, he doesn't have cloths on as usual, that kid!  In this picture he is playing farm.  I bought him that little red barn at target for a dollar and he put the rest of the stuff together himself with toys he already had.  I LOVE how much his imagination is growing everyday!  My favorite is that he would get the cargo loads that go with his train set and use it as the feeding bales for little farm animals.



Oh and Lily.  1. her hair is getting so long and is always in her face (though that makes me happy) 2. she also likes to be naked. 3. she likes her babies to be naked.  She cracks me up.  Sorry these pictures seem kinda creepy to me, but funny nonetheless!



Mason decided to help Lily hold all of her baby stuff!  And that is the baby's play binky that she is trying to keep in her mouth, haha!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Naked dolls are creepy, but the pics are cute.