Friday, March 11, 2011

snow, sledding, swinging, sliding fun!

I don't know why she keeps insisting on me putting her in the swing, she doesn't ever like it, weirdo!

This was a really fun day because the snow, FROZE the night before and was hard enough Mason could walk right on it with out falling through... it was at least 8 inches deep (not on the hill)  He could walk right up the hill and slide down like a penguin!


Again in the swing, why Lily?

Then we discovered the swing set is still fun, yay for the slide :) 


PS, isn't so cute that Lily will keep her sunglasses on the whole time :)

2 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

LOVE those pics! Your kids are adorable! Such FUN in the snow!

The Andrew Family said...

I was scrolling down to tell you how much I liked the shot of Mason looking through the ice when I came across the shot of Lily in the hat and glasses-- oh my word cute! Love all the pictures!