Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A taste of spring

Last week we got a little taste of spring with 60 degree weather.  I was a little hesitant to take the kids out because I was babysitting 2 other kids = 4 total, we have zero sidewalks, 2+ feet of snow + 60 degrees = lots of puddles.  We ventured out anyway, and it was ok as long as the little ones stayed in the stroller :)


Mason LOVED jumping in the puddles :)



I love Lily's wind blown out of control hair :)


Jumping in the puddles :)







After our, short, walk we came and played in the driveway since there wasn't any other place to play (one 60 degree day didn't melt enough snow!)

Mason had fun climbing in the snow and throwing snow balls :)




2 comments:

True*Lu said...

I love these!

henderson family said...

You are such a talented photographer- wow! And I can't believe how big Lily is getting! Your kids are beautiful! Love you and miss you!