Thursday, March 3, 2011

Soccer Tots

 Our friend Roy had an invite a friend day at soccer tots.  It was intended for Mason to play, but we had to bring Danny and Lily along because I had to leave to work at Kohl's.  Mason didn't want to do anything at first but Lily jumped right in :)
They both had a really fun time chasing the hoola hoops :)






Roy is a soccer tots professional!




Mason right after a melt down, someone distracted him to happiness, thus the cute smile :)


After the hoola hoops, the kids got to kick around the balloons, they were supposed to use their knees but that didn't happen :)


Then they  were supposed to build towers and kick them down, Mason especially liked this one :)


"Do you like my hat?"


That sweet little smile on Lily melts my heart, she is so sweet!


Awe Roy and Lily are so cute :)


Roy tried to hold Mason's hand which he didn't like, punk!


Awe so cute :)
Thanks for the fun day Roy!!!

2 comments:

Klavan's said...

Was this last Saturday? If so, we were there at the exact same time!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs Newman. My name is Andy Plaut. I am the Director of Sales for SoccerTots. I love these pictures!! I'd like to get your permission to use some of them, possibly on our National web site, soccertots.net, or possibly in some printed materials. I can be reached at 509.922.8611