Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent together as a family.  Even though we missed our families on the other side of the country.  We took some fun treats to our neighbors that said :  "You have been naughty, so here's the scoop, all you get is snowman poop, Love the Newmans"  Then we gave them a goody bag with marshmallows, hot chocolate and a mini candy cane.  Mason also gave the presents to his sunbeam class which he thought was pretty fun :)

Then of course later that evening we got to open one present with our Christmas jammies.  Mason and Lily were so excited to finally open something from under the tree.






I am so happy we got a smaller tree this year :)  It looked so nice and pretty with out taking over our small house!


And just because we can't leave out the Christmas Tree Bokeh :)



Even "Squishy" is excited to celebrate Christmas :)  I am just glad I could get my Christmas Jammies over my belly :)


No comments: