Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random December iphone pics

Lily LOVES to have her fingernails painted, I have to do it like every other day :) Thank goodness I found a nail polish that really dries in 45 seconds, it is awesome



Mason is crazy

I saw this picture at the doctors office and I couldn't believe how much it looks like Lily!

I had the great opportunity to take pictures of my friends birth, well almost, I missed it... but I did get to take pictures after :)


I love it when Ralph sticks his tongue out like this :)

 Lily's ringlet :)

What is with this crazy smile?

I really need to get some nail polish remover :)

Lily loves her daddy!

Trying on some crazy hats at the store

Mason's nativity :)  Which he calls "activity"

The kids actually sat on Santa's lap this year!

I got a new computer from Danny, love him!

It is so much prettier than my old one!

I saw Santa driving around right before Christmas

Daddy's are so much fun!

Lily has become obsessed with this dress up dress...and her usual "picture" face ....and that she wants to climb into her babies pack and play.... love her!

Caught you naughty dog!

These are the presents we gave to our naughty neighbors and Mason's sunbeam class

No comments: