Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ollie and Lily

 Oh my sweet squishy baby who is now 8 months old!  I can't get enough of his round face and sweet smiles!  




All of my kids at some point would fall asleep folded in half.  It always happened in that short window of time when they would learn how to sit up themselves but not really figure out how to lay back down, so they fold themselves in half.  Too funny, I think this is the first picture I got of any of my kids doing it :)  



Lily loves her little brother!





We have been going through a rough transition with Oliver, he got his first tooth, first fever, another tooth, hand foot and mouth disease, and simotaneously learning how to sit up by himself, pull himself to a stand and crawl all in the span of 2-3 weeks.  It was long and tiring for both of us.  Sleeping has gone out of the window and it is tricky for me because this baby doesn't like to be soothed.  Nursing and rocking work for a minute but then he realizes what is going on and just screams so more.  Sometimes I have to put him in his bed to cry for a bit so that he will snuggle with me again.  Poor thing!  Hopefully we can all get some sleep soon :)

No comments: