Monday, October 1, 2012

rest time random pictures

I posted a video of the kids during rest time which was fun especially because I got to learn about my camera and apparently I can still take pictures while recording video :)  

During rest time Mason builds with his magnets or Legos or kinetics.  Some times he plays with his cars and his favorite stuffed animals.  I have him go to our room so Lily can have rest time in their room.  I don't trust her in our room yet, you should see what she does to her room ha.  Mason is really good at cleaning up all his toys before he comes downstairs.  What a sweet kid!

Lily usually takes care of her babies or dolls in her room.  I take down the latter to Mason's bed so that she doesn't go up there and destroy his nest.  Often the latter on the floor is the "car" or "train" and she will fill it up with stuffed animals.  She stuffs her dolls all over in the room and in the closet to put them to bed which is super cute.  She also likes to make stacks of books and tie up all bows to her dresses together




This cute little stinker just learned how to pull himself up in the crib so I guess that means that we are going to have to put the crib all the way down which always makes me sad.  I can't believe how big he is getting!


And this is just a picture of Mason and Lily playing, I think it is really cute that the set the table up for them to eat dinner and Mason made sure they said a prayer first, cute kids!


No comments: