Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Danny

Yesterday was Danny's first Father's Day :) We didn't get a really good chance to celebrate because we were in the Bronx visiting some friends... so I thought I would blog why Danny is such a wonderful dad :)

He is very helpful and sweet to Mason, from the very beginning

He is a good snuggler and will always hold Mason and help him feel loved :)
He gave Mason red hair, which we all love!
Danny is very spiritual and has a wonderful testimony. I am grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder
He loves his family very much, even Ralph , which he might not admit :)
He is a happy, and makes Mason happyHe is also content and caring

and goofy and crazy... he can always make Mason laugh with crazy noises or games

and lastly he is chill and loves to just hang out and be with Mason :)

I am so grateful I am married to such a wonderful person, husband and father. Danny is amazing! Love you, and Happy Father's Day :)

No comments: